Earn Money Daily

Monday, November 9, 2009

pavilion laptop


I had been planning to buy a new laptop for a while, since my older one was giving problems. (By the way, on 24-Apr the new version of 8.04 LTS, codenamed Hardy Heron, was released. I downloaded that and installed it on my old machine, and was very happy with it.) The new computer cost about Rs 45,000 (which is far less than the amount I paid for my old computer two and a half years ago!). It has an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.67 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM (which I am planning to upgrade later), and a 160 GB HDD. I love the build quality of this computer, it feels sturdy and the design is very nice. In fact, I took feedback from my friend Maheshwaran (who runs on this — and he told me that his HP laptop was "used as a pillow while travelling" and had "fallen off a study table", and was still working fine. Personally I think the 14.1 inch widescreen is the perfect size for a laptop, and that's what I went for. I love the bright screen on this computer. Besides all that, the computer has a very aesthetic design (seen in the picture above, which is swiped from the HP website). In general, no complaints about the computer so far.he computer comes with Windows Vista Home Premium, and this is what I am using now. I've read horror stories about Vista (a guy being told that it would take him 130 years to write a CD, very funny YouTube video about but I've had no major problems. Only minor annoyances. Here are a few of them below

No comments:

Post a Comment