Earn Money Daily

Monday, November 9, 2009

acerferrari 4000


Right now I’m writing from my laptop. I use it only when I’m not at my desk, but I hate it because makes me “available”.  

Every time something came up and I had to do change my schedule. This drives me nuts 

The Ferrari 4000 is based on the AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology. The AMD PowerNow! technology extends system battery life while HyperTransport technology improves overall performance.

Features include a 15.4″ TFT wide display supported by an ATI Mobility RADEON X700 graphics chipset with 128MB DDR memory on PCI Express architecture, 1GB DDR memory and 100GB HDD, as well as a DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive unit and a 5-in-1 card-reader, all managed by the powerful AMD processor.

I know a website Dealtime.co.uk which is helping tech-savvy shoppers to find the right product at the right price. Searches a range of goods from digital cameras, notebooks, LCD TVs, iPods, through laptops to notebooks. Includes product reviews.

Dealtime.co.uk is a comprehensive comparison shopping service that helps you use the power of information to make the best shopping decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment